Medeaz.com, it’s website, mobile application, sub-domains, it’s services are operated and owned by Medeaz Healthcare Systems – A unit of Ishaanyu Private Limited here referred to as “Medeaz or We or Us”, .
All users who visit, access, use the website, mobile applications, affiliates, and all sub-domains in any forms:
- Provider Partner / Health Provider (Hospitals / Clinics / Diagnostics / Pharmacies / Wellness Centers / Fitness Centers / Clinicians / Physiotherapists / Nutritionists / Nurses / Paramedical / Any other support staff of provider partners) who are registered / published or to be published in Medeaz.
- Health seekers (Registered health seeker and his/her family members / affiliates whomever authorized by health seeker) who visits / access / desires to use Medeaz services through Medeaz and its affiliates.
- Corporates / Sponsors (Corporate companies / NGOs / Associations / Consultants etc.) who visits / access / desires to use/sponsor Medeaz services to their employees / associates / customers / partners etc. through Medeaz and its affiliates.
Hereunder referred to as “Users or You or Your”.
Medeaz is committed to protect and maintain the confidentiality, integrity and security of all information of all its users including their personal information whichever Medeaz collects through its website / mobile app / any sub-domains in any form.
Collection Of Personal Information
To serve Medeaz users best, Medeaz may need to know who is the user so that Medeaz can understand the end user needs. When you access our services, or interact with us via emails, telephone calls or other correspondence, Medeaz may ask you to voluntarily provide us certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by the Company. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:.
- Personal and Contact Information (Full Name, Email ID, Phone Number, User login ID, Password);
- Demographic Information (Gender, Age/Date of birth, Address, IP Address, Geo Location, Search Criteria, Browser, Cookies Information, Type of Device, and your pin code);
- Services Usage History like appointments or medical services used by you through Medeaz;
- Medical Records, Medical History and Health Insurance Data you share to the providers or the providers create for your any treatments which shared to you through any form of communication methods;
- Physical & Physiological and Mental Health Conditions;
- Sexual Orientation;
- Biometric Information;
- Chat, Email or Call Data Records;
- Any information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
- Financial Information such as bank account details, Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking, UPI, Any Payment App, Payment Wallet or any other payment instrument which you use to make payments for any Medeaz services.
- Other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through any form communication).
The information collected from you by the Medeaz may constitute ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the SPI Rules.
“Personal Information” is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available to a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
However, Company will be free to use, collect and disclose information that is freely available about you in the public domain without your consent.
Use Of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
We use the collected personal information through the website or any form of sources to extend our best services, offers and promotions to you. We may provide the personal Information to third party(ies) who work on behalf of or with Medeaz. In such circumstances, you consent to us disclosing your Personal Information to such third parties and contractors, solely for the intended purposes only.
With your consent, we will have access to your SMS, contacts in your directory, location and device information to enhance your experience on the platform and provide you access to the services being offered by us, our affiliates or partners. Access, storage and use of this data will be in consonance with applicable laws. You should understand that your access to these services may be affected in the event when the consent is withdrawn.
In our efforts to continually improve service offerings, we and our affiliates collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
Sharing Of Personal Information
We may share the users’ personal information with our provider partners or other affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, for fulfillment of your orders, or for enhancing your experience, or to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Privacy And Security Precautions
Medeaz has took strict security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We adhere to strict data security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (Sales, Promotional, Branding, Marketing Related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If you want to remove your contact information from all Medeaz lists and newsletters, you can visit unsubscribe sections.
Ms. Kanak Jyoti
Medeaz Healthcare Systems – A unit of Ishaanyu Private Limited
- Namratha Estates, Country Oven Lane, Ameerpet Road, Greenlands, Hyderabad, Telangana Pin -500016.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +91 6305827170, 6305829694,
- Time: Mon - Sat (9:00 - 18:00)